Friday, January 6, 2012

Walk straight with a clear resolution

Busier today than I have been in days.  I have surprisingly had stuff coming through on a regular basis during the shift, and for that I am glad.  It's good to have a consistent amount of work; keeps my hands from going idle, and my mind from wandering.

I'm also extremely glad that for once I have all the miscellaneous bills paid for this month in the first week.  Woot!  Usually I stretch everything out throughout the weeks in a month, but now all I have left to pay for the month of January is my car payment ($305) and the rent for February ($500).  And, hopefully that will be the last time I pay rent at the place we currently reside in.

Yes, I plan on giving my 30 day notice at the end of this month, and move on somewhere else.  Where?  Idont know yet.  Probably still in Lancaster, but if I find another place closer to Columbus that isn't an arm and a leg, i'll jump on it in a second.  But it has to be 2-3 bedroom, 1-1 1/2 bath, and within $500- 700 a month.

Yeah. I know, right.  Good luck to you on that one.  Everything I've found thus far has been well over that for the parameters I've set.  But you never know; Craigslist sometimes will have stuff pop up from time to time.  Who knows, maybe my luck will change.

But, alas, we must move on somewhere.  The current place is small, stuff needs fixed, and the neighborhood is growing rather too hood for my liking anymore, and if another thugged-out parolee shows up at my front door wanting to sell me magazines so they can possibly win a trip to Italy, I am going to start swinging on someone.  Fo Sho'.

No comments:

Post a Comment